GTR100 Partnership 2016!
HUUB are extremely pleased to announce we are supporting the Gordon & Tana Ramsay Foundation in 2016. Triathletes are now being sought to take part with Gordon and Tana Ramsay in the IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire on 12th June 2016 to raise funds for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.
Following the incredible success of the first event in 2015, the GTR100 are looking for team members for the 2016 event.
With only 100 places available, a £1200 membership fee applies which includes over £2000 of kit, bespoke training, money can't buy access to professional athletes and special events leading up to the day itself including:
- Three dedicated training days with personal training and tips from HUUB athletes: Olympic Champion Alistair Brownlee, Olympic Bronze Medallist Jonny Brownlee, World IRONMAN Champion 2013 Frederik Van Lierde and Olympian Richard Varga - the fastest swimmer in triathlon.
- Coaching from Cassie Patten, Olympic Bronze Medallist 10000m Open Water 2008.
- Top of the range HUUB Archimedes II Wetsuit
- Muscloskeletal screening from the lead Team GB Athletics Physiotherapist, John Allen
- Bespoke GTR100 training programme from Precision Coaching
All participants will also receive discounts to cover off everything triathlon related at award winning and leading retailers, continual support via forums and direct contact from some of the countries most prolific and experienced triathlon experts, continual fund raising support from Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital and of course be treated to a special team post race reception.
In return we simply ask that you raise at least £2500 towards this fantastic charity.
Sign up now and see you soon!
Leave a comment