Firstly, we are here to help. There sure will be some things we can help with, and some we cannot. But please rest assured we are here to help and resolve any issues you may have. We have a great team waiting to assist you, they may take a few hours to get back to you, time zones and all that. If you bought a product, and just don’t like it, it doesn't feel right or the color match to your bike isn’t just right, then talk to us. We have a list of non-warranties below, but let's be honest, we would be doing you a disservice if we didn't talk to you, listen and try to find some resolve. Most of the time it will be an outcome that suits us both and keeps you smiling. Talk to us.
Where did you buy it?
If you have an issue with a product purchased from a store or online retailer other than ourselves please manage any size swaps or concerns with them. We support our retailers like no other brand and we know they will look after you. Remember your receipt and if they don’t look after you, tell us, our standards are high.
I bought it from HUUB directly
If your HUUB product came from us directly you can download an exchange/returns form here.
Please do take our advice and return to us tracked and insured. We cannot be held responsible for your carrier company.
Sometimes it happens, things can go wrong. It's not something we expect to happen, but you know, sometimes, it just does, we get it. See the above procedure for returning items and whether you should be consulting with your local store or ourselves directly.
All our wetsuits have a 1-year warranty which will be extended to 18 months should you choose to register this with us within 1 month of purchase. You can register here if you haven’t registered already. The warranty runs from the original date of receipt only and is not extended should an item be replaced.
Equipment carries a 3-month guarantee.
Ex-Demo products have a 30 day warranty for fit and size swap out.
Trust us on this piece, we don’t want to dismiss a true defect as something we will try and wash our hands of, we want to help. There are some things that occur that are not warranty, some things that are simply down to us as athletes rushing off an expensive super flexible wetsuit at speed and with aggression in a car park or grassy field in transition. Let's be honest, we put them on with care and take them off with passion and force.
So with this in mind, we kindly ask you to have a little empathy for what we don’t regard as warranty on our wetsuits, equipment and clothing. If it needs sorting, we will work closely with skilled machinists who will be able to repair your suit. These same machinists amend our suits for para-triathlete needs. The cost? We will charge you what we get charged, plus the freight charges.
What we don't cover under warranty:
- Tears in neoprene All our suits are examined before shipment and will not have tears. This is caused by force and pressure being too high when you are putting the suit on or as previously mentioned, at speed removing it. We recommend Black Witch neoprene adhesive to seal it. But please do talk to us, we want to help and can have the suit repaired at your cost.
- Clothing stained and discoloured from using suntan creams that stain, typically fierce creams such as P20 and similar brands. We can suggest a great wash powder to get this off.
- Please note, anti fog is a coating - if you rub your goggles with a cloth or fabric you are rubbing it away and this isn’t covered under warranty.
- Degradation or de-lamination of fabric, thread, neoprene, foam, plastics, rubbers, materials or components due to exposure to pool or other chemicals, UV or salt water, etc. This can happen by the sun in transition while your out finishing the other two disciplines and your suit is baking.
- Shipping charges on international orders.
- Modifications not undertaken by HUUB.
- Normal wear and tear (stuff gets old and wears out, like our knees and joints).
- Welded seams and hems coming apart due to high heat tumble dryers and high exposure to sunlight heat. Read the washing instructions carefully.
For items received back within 30 days after delivery, we will exchange if they are the wrong size, defective or somehow arrive damaged. After the 30 day period, we will repair items with manufacturing defects or offer a replacement if beyond repair. If it is not a manufacturing defect we will offer a solution to you.
Depending on available stock and where you live, the time it may take for your exchange or replacement product to reach you may vary.
Refunds can only be offered for items received back within 30 days after delivery.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All neoprene products are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on wetsuits damaged in the process of trying on.
If you took advantage of a promotion including free items (for example buy X get Y free, or free X with Y) then the free items must also be returned. If you fail to return your free gift you will be charged for the free items that you have received.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will action your return request.
If you are approved then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 10 working days. Refunds on international returns will include only the amount paid for the products and does not include refunding duties, taxes and fees, this will need to be reclaimed from your local customs office.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted so if there are any issues we will contact you to discuss these.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 10 working days, first check your bank account again or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you have still not received your refund please contact us.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.