Alpha Wetsuit Men's
- - 60%
The HUUB Alpha Open Water Swimming wetsuit has been designed to offer fantastic flexibility while having the buoyancy required to give the most comfortable swimming position.
- 2:3 buoyancy combination - for improved body position and reduced drag.
- Scientifically researched neoprene thickness combination.
- 1.5mm under arm thickness - for maximum flexibility.
- Glide skin neoprene - for reduced surface drag.
- Specific panel placements - for flexibility and efficiency.
- Speed cut ankle & smooth skin cuffs - for ease of exit.
- Flatlock construction.
Here at HUUB, we pride ourselves on building wetsuits from our knowledge, experience and most of all our scientific testing. Sure, the opinion of the Brownlee Brothers and Helen Jenkins along with the fastest swimmers in triathlon (who all choose HUUB) is important, but we value the scientific testing that sets HUUB apart as the company to deliver the fastest suit for you.
The days of adding the thickest neoprene panels to the chest and legs have long gone because we know that by adding more buoyancy to the legs and less to the chest we can reduce the frontal drag of the wetsuit, and put you in a better swim position.
An addition to our range of award-winning suits, created with HUUB’s renowned attention to detail and scientific knowledge, wrapped in a package of performance and stunning value. And for the first time, we have managed to introduce our new highly flexible flat-lock construction method found on thinner material wetsuits, delivering a great feeling wetsuit. Alpha is the ideal first-timers wetsuit.