Big Buoy 4
- - 75%
We have improved the original HUUB Big Buoy to give you more variance in usage through shaping and buoyancy and size. We now call it the HUUB Big Buoy 4 because we have 4 positions of use.
- Improved body alignment.
- Massive floatation.
- Replicate wetsuit swimming in training.
- Offers a massive 34 newtons of buoyancy floatation. Most pull buoys offer just 17 newtons.
You can now alter between drag loads by utilising hydrodynamic shaping and you can choose buoyancy focus between the legs with two differing size end curves.
- More buoyancy under legs high drag (Large end down, flat side into crotch).
- More buoyancy under legs less drag (Large end down, rounded side into crotch).
- Less buoyancy under legs high drag (Small end down, flat side into crotch).
- Less buoyancy under legs less drag (Small end down, rounded side into crotch).
HUUB are renowned for thinking outside the square and the HUUB Big Buoy 4 pull buoy ticks all the right boxes for swimmers.
Until now swimmers have basically been offered a one size fits all approach for pull buoys frustrating both swimmers and coaches. For larger swimmers and leg sinkers, traditional pull buoys just don't cut it and offer little assistance in improving body alignment.
The HUUB Big Buoy offers a massive 34 newtons, compared to a standard pull buoy that on average is just 17 newtons. For athletes training for wetsuit swims the HUUB Big Buoy is the perfect training partner and allows swimmers to simulate the leg lift offered by HUUB wetsuits.
Given wetsuits and chlorine are not friends, the big buoy offers a genuine alternative.